[coreboot] From wildcat linking to exploring new languages

ron minnich rminnich at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 21:48:47 CET 2015

we can work those problems. We've worked lots harder ones. . Heck, we
build, what, 5 different cross compilers now, including the riscv one
that's not even official? And our *own* C compiler? I think we're OK. Oh,
wait, I forgot: we have the ACPI language too. If we can put
something that ugly in the tree, I think we have room for SPARK :-)

I think this could prove to be a very important new direction for coreboot,
and I still think it belongs in the tree.

ron