[coreboot] AMD Mahogany Fam10 not booting

Patrick Georgi patrick at georgi-clan.de
Wed Feb 4 18:56:45 CET 2015

Am 2015-02-04 18:01, schrieb Scott Duplichan:
> The reason is that I wanted to
> see if the public version of AMD simnow could boot a coreboot project.
> AMD simnow is the only publically available tool I know of that lets
> you
> step through coreboot code starting from the reset vector to see how
> it works.
There's QEmu that allows single stepping, and SerialICE
(www.serialice.com)
that is based on it allows monitoring (up to single stepping) coreboot,
or
anything else, on real hardware (some limitations apply when timing
critical
code is involved).

I guess Sage's probe can be used with different trade-offs for similar
purposes on supported boards.

Patrick