[coreboot] AMD Pistachio build broken?

Daniel Boyles daniel.boyles at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 10:33:03 CEST 2015

Hi there,

In our workshop we have many second hand motherboards which I would like to
attempt to port to coreboot. Possibly hundreds of boards covering dozens of
types from various manufacturers.

One particular board we have many of is the MSI 7368.

After following http://www.coreboot.org/Motherboard_Porting_Guide and
physically inspecting the board, I believe the closest starting point to be
the AMD Pistachio. (same northbridge and southbridge, but different
SuperIO).

But when trying to 'make' the Pistachio coreboot, I get a whole lot of
errors :
https://gist.github.com/dboyles/32da2f7f9603920361c1

Would anyone please be so kind as to help cleaning that up?
I'm very keen on learning and ultimately contributing back.
If someone here is also willing and able to mentor me with that, I'd highly
appreciate it.

Thanks in advance
Daniel