[coreboot] [Intel Atom C2000 Rangeley] SPI Descriptor issue related to coreboot

WANG FEI wangfei.jimei at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 23:04:28 CET 2015

Guo Jia,

It's not easy to figure out the problem in your case, it would be great if
you can have an ITP hooked on your system to debug coreboot instead of
guessing.

I'm glad you've tried to dump descriptor bin from ADI's binary, but I
remember even without descriptor binary, Mohon Peak platform can still boot
up. I would suggest you checking the microcode, making sure the processor
revision matching the microcode included in coreboot, system will halt
itself If they does not match.

-Fei