[coreboot] CBMEM Console corruption with fsp_baytrail in coreboot 4.2

Martin Roth gaumless at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 06:25:12 CET 2015

Aaron, yeah, I was talking about CBMEM_FSP_HOB_PTR.  Obviously if that
gets corrupted, things are going to be ugly.  Since Ben was talking
about the stack getting corrupted during CAR migration, That's what I
was thinking might be happening.  Maybe it wasn't getting saved
anymore, maybe it was getting overwritten, heck, maybe the new FSP was
returning the pointer differently.

Your solution is probably correct though.  Thanks.

Martin