[coreboot] Regarding offset adjustment for building coreboot.

Nico Huber nico.huber at secunet.com
Fri Apr 8 11:16:02 CEST 2016

Hi Rajashaker,

On 08.04.2016 09:51, rajashaker Goud wrote:
> So in my case i need to adjust the offset coz after config i have empty
> space available.
> please help me in changing the offset.
> i dont have idea regarding which part of code need to change to adjust
> offset.
I don't know how to change the offsets. Some might not be chosen
arbitrarily at all. But maybe there is another simple option: Did you
already try to increase the size of your CBFS (CONFIG_CBFS_SIZE)? It
may be as large as the "bios" partition of your flash chip.

Hope that helps,
Nico

--
M. Sc. Nico Huber
Senior Berater SINA-Softwareentwicklung

Tel.: +49-201-5454-3635, Fax: +49-201-5454-1325
E-Mail: nico.huber at secunet.com
Mergenthalerallee 77, 65760 Eschborn, Deutschland
www.secunet.com

Sitz: Kronprinzenstraße 30, 45128 Essen, Deutschland
Amtsgericht Essen HRB 13615
Vorstand: Dr. Rainer Baumgart (Vors.), Thomas Pleines
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Dr. Peter Zattler