[coreboot] Cleaning up old commits in gerrit

Martin Roth gaumless at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 19:25:21 CEST 2016

All of the patches that have not been touched in at least 18 months
have been abandoned.

Here is the list of patches that were abandoned:
https://review.coreboot.org/#/q/status:abandoned+comment:%22touched+in+18+months%22

If you see a patch in that list that you feel should be picked back
up, please feel free to restore it and work on it.  Abandoning these
was not a comment on their value, it's just a matter of cleaning up
gerrit.

Martin