[coreboot] How to add Medion AKOYA S2013 (google/veyron_jaq)

Peter Stuge peter at stuge.se
Mon Aug 8 04:22:06 CEST 2016

Paul Kocialkowski wrote:
> I don't expect that end users know what board they should use:
> instead, they know what device they have.

IMO end users aren't the primary target demographic for coreboot.

I think it makes most sense to have the board name in Kconfig and not
a device name if they differ, or at least when it's 1:many.

> Otherwise, we could provide a table associating devices and boards
> on the wiki.

I think that's a good idea! Another good place to put this information
is in the Kconfig help text.

//Peter