[coreboot] [RFC] Explicitly use C11/GNU11

Julius Werner jwerner at chromium.org
Thu Dec 1 05:10:01 CET 2016

> Thank you for the elaborate explanation. I never intended to take on
> that task, but if I had, you would have convinced me.
>
> I hope using GNU11 suits everyone.

Yes, just to be clear (this has split into so many different threads
that I'm no longer sure what the latest decision is?), I only
(prematurely) objected to forbidding GNU extensions. Otherwise, I'm
totally in favor of switching to C11 and not aware of any difference
between the versions that would cause a problem for us.