[coreboot] spd binaries

sebastien basset sbhome1 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 18 12:16:13 CET 2016

Thanks you for your answers, finally i use decode-dimms for check value
because i have an spb binary with others reference component very close, i
had compare with documentation.

Be careful: Only problems, the input file of decode-dimms take output
hexdump -C exactly ( with numbers line ) else decode-dimms doesn't work.

thank you for your contribution.

--
Sébastien Basset