[coreboot] On Memtest86+ change sets up for review

Martin Roth gaumless at gmail.com
Mon Feb 29 22:51:30 CET 2016

Hi Paul,
  I'm not really interested in taking over memtest86+, I'm just
creating a repository that we can build from and run as a payload.  I
originally looked at having the build process download the tarball and
apply patches, but once I got up to 10 patches, I opted for starting a
repo instead.  One of my patches is to brand this as a coreboot
release of Memtest86+ so that it's not confused with the 'official'
release.

I supplied some patches to Doc TB for the 5.0 release, but i haven't
talked to anyone there recently.  If they wanted to make this the
official upstream repository and not use the coreboot branding, I'd be
fine with that, but that wasn't my intention in creating this repo.

Martin