[coreboot] [GSoC 2016] ROM-O-Matic project

Yurii Shevtsov ungetch at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 02:27:59 CET 2016

Proof of running rom file:
http://pastebin.com/P2WzyTQ8

While I was going through building process, I got quite a view of how
inconvenient it can be - setting the whole building environment, waiting
toolchain compilation. But personally I think it's fun. Also, now I
understand, that rom-o-matic should be web-version of nconfig/menuconfig

BTW, I occasionally found student requirements on GSoC mentors page. And
I'm asking for a simple task)