[coreboot] southbridge/intel/i82801gx/i82801gx.h

Riko Ho antonius.riko at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 15:44:45 CEST 2016

So I must do rm .config and make menu config then don't select :

  CACHE_RELOCATED_RAMSTAGE_OUTSIDE_CBMEM , where is that option, may be I did, I forget already...
Can you read it from .config ?

Anyway, what's the safe mode / default for make menuconfig ? What's the payload option should I make ?

On 15/10/2016 9:12 PM, Nico Huber wrote