[coreboot] Coreboot at Apollo Lake Oxbohill CRB

Andrey Petrov andrey.petrov at intel.com
Sat Feb 25 21:19:44 CET 2017

On 02/25/2017 11:52 AM, Gailu Singh wrote:
> Thank you once again for your help and support.
>
> Managed to build the coreboot 16MB image with FSP, ifwi and
> descriptor.bin and flashed it on the board. When power-on board, I see
> Red LED (DS3B1) is ON that seems to be some error. User guide only
> provide description of 4 LEDs (DS6B1, DS2C1, DS6B2, D5L1) so I assume
> red led is indicating some error condition.
>
> Currently:
> DS6B1 : Green ON
> DS6B2 : Green ON
> DS2C1 : OFF
> DS3B1 : RED ON
>
> No Output on serial console or HDMI.

Red light is never a good sign. Do you have a way to know if PLTRST# has
been de-asserted?

Another thing is that when you stitch with FIT you need to turn off boot
guard completely. I suspect you have it on and that makes CSE to check
signatures. Please check that in Platform protection -> Bootguard
configuration it is set to "bootguard profile 0 - legacy". Then try
restitching fit image and rebuilding coreboot again.

- Andrey