[coreboot] Best supported modern laptop?

Philipp Stanner stanner at posteo.de
Mon Jan 30 21:12:19 CET 2017

I'm primary interested in it because of faster booting speed and in
general getting rid off the stone-age functions vendor bios contains
which are completely unnecessary to boot a modern x86-computer.

I don't mind if coreboot contains cpu microcode etc.

As far as I know the only total free computer is the X60.

But isn't this whole privacy issue more a topic for libreboot?