[coreboot] Fwd: Ethernet problem in x200

Zoran Stojsavljevic zoran.stojsavljevic at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 11:32:01 CEST 2017

> I was not reminding you, I was talking to Zoran Stojsavljevic.

Hello Denis, Nico,

I read these emails, but, unfortunately, nothing to add, from my side of
the story. Since I am also learning, so, please, do not quarrel (as I very
often do). I do find excuse for myself (too old and too stubborn, sometimes
too much beer for the evening). :-(

I will be glad (upon ask) for anyone on this list to analyze kernel dmegs
and Xorg.0.log with Coreboot as boot-loader. Adds to my knowledge, since I
do understand that I have (Coreboot wise, at least, but not the last) some
gaps, I need to fill in. ;-)

Thank you,
Zoran