[flashrom] new bios to support

Uwe Hermann uwe at hermann-uwe.de
Fri Jul 30 19:21:24 CEST 2010

Hi,

On Wed, Jul 28, 2010 at 11:36:12PM +0100, Joe Tym wrote:
> my motherboard is an aopen i975xa-ydg, drivers are here:
> http://download.aopen.com.tw/Default.aspx ( no direct link i'm afraid )
> i've attached the bin which i was trying to install + txt files containing
> the output you requested,

Thanks for the logs! However, please don't send proprietary BIOS files
to the list, we're not allowed to distribute them. Luckily that
attachment was stripped from your mail automatically though :)

Looks like your board needs a board-enable, we'll ping you when we have
a patch you can test on your hardware.

Uwe.
--
http://hermann-uwe.de     | http://sigrok.org