Epia-MII VGA not working ...

Ignacio Verona nacho at estudio-verona.com
Mon May 17 02:39:00 CEST 2004

Thanks for your answ. Reading the serial output can you say something
about the PCMCIA problem?
And what about tft? May be cause VGA no to work? Right now I do not have
any CRTs here...

Yes, I'm on v1 right now. And about the combined filo+vgabios payload this
is what I do for creating:
      dd if=filo.elf of=vga+filo.bin bs=1 seek=65536
And using vga+filo.bin as my payload linuxbios still boot up to the
kernel, but VGA does not come up.

Maybe could I go to V2 for beeing exactly on the same point as you? I
could give it a try this tonight.

Also: Do you know if acpi is working on V2? I've plans to "try" (only try,
I don't know if I've the required programming skills) to implement it on
v1, but if it's working on v2 I could skip this step and do all the job on