Epia-MII VGA not working ...

Ignacio Verona nacho at estudio-verona.com
Mon May 17 02:39:00 CEST 2004

Ron:
Thanks for your answ. Reading the serial output can you say something
about the PCMCIA problem?
And what about tft? May be cause VGA no to work? Right now I do not have
any CRTs here...

Mathieu:
Yes, I'm on v1 right now. And about the combined filo+vgabios payload this
is what I do for creating:
      dd if=filo.elf of=vga+filo.bin bs=1 seek=65536
And using vga+filo.bin as my payload linuxbios still boot up to the
kernel, but VGA does not come up.

Maybe could I go to V2 for beeing exactly on the same point as you? I
could give it a try this tonight.

Also: Do you know if acpi is working on V2? I've plans to "try" (only try,
I don't know if I've the required programming skills) to implement it on
v1, but if it's working on v2 I could skip this step and do all the job on
VGA.

Thanks!