[LinuxBIOS] Geode GX1 system IRQ handling

Richard Smith smithbone at gmail.com
Tue Aug 15 23:03:47 CEST 2006

> > Unless its compressed.
> >
> You mean, run getpir against the WinCE BIOS image?  Please clarify what
> you're saying.
> I still can't use the WinCE BIOS to boot other OSes, so unless I'm
> misunderstanding you, I don't think that'll work.

Exactly.  The $PIR was just a table.  Ron's guessing that if they used
PIR then its probably just the table hanging out in the ROM in which
getpir will find it.

you can also hd (or other hexeditor) the image file and look for
occurances of $PIR.  There may be more than one so you have to go
further to verify its a PIR table.

--
Richard A. Smith