[LinuxBIOS] get some output on serial console of commel lv671 board, but not readable one

Dieter Bloms linuxbios at bloms.de
Fri Jun 15 20:08:59 CEST 2007

I managed to get some stuff on my serial out, when I switch on my
commell lv671 board with i82801 chip and w83627hf superio, but it is not
readable. The most of it are ? inverse colour like :

I use 115200,8N1, which works fine, if I boot into linux with original

Has anybody seen those output and know what may be wrong ?