[LinuxBIOS] GRUB 2 and LinuxBIOS

Robert Millan rmh at aybabtu.com
Thu Nov 1 13:06:23 CET 2007

On Wed, Oct 31, 2007 at 05:47:46PM -0700, ron minnich wrote:
> Robert, would grub2 under linuxbios be able to boot QNX?

I'm not familiar with QNX, but it seems like on grub-pc it's loaded via
chainloader.  Normaly this means it uses BIOS calls; this is not the case
here?

In that case it would make sense to enable the chainloader command.  I was
under the impression it would only be useful on BIOS.

--
Robert Millan

(as seen on /.)