[LinuxBIOS] How do you usually install Fedora in LinuxBIOS

Carl-Daniel Hailfinger c-d.hailfinger.devel.2006 at gmx.net
Sat Oct 20 03:18:10 CEST 2007

Dear Vincente,

was your problem with booting from PXE solved? The double fault in your
kernel log seemed strange and could result from problems in LinuxBIOS
initialization.

We always want to make sure LinuxBIOS works fine on any machine.

On 16.05.2007 13:47, Vincente Tsou wrote:
> I have a problem in LinuxBIOS when install Fedora,
> First ,my platform is AMD SocketF + HT2100 + HT1000 and I have a bootable
> LinuxBIOS already.

That is great! I see your code supports the Serverworks chipset. Could
you submit a patch to the mailing list so we can help you getting it
included and to get everything fixed?

> It can boot into SATA HD.
> But i want to install fedora core 6 into SATA HD from PXE.
> When i used PXE install, my system will hang and show some error massage.
> Please see attached file.
> Could you help me to vertify this question,or give me some suggest?
> Thanks you very much for your kindly help.

Regards,
Carl-Daniel