[coreboot] #105: flashrom: add documentation files (ChangeLog etc) that need to be in the release

coreboot svn at coreboot.org
Thu Jul 3 19:29:38 CEST 2008

#105: flashrom: add documentation files (ChangeLog etc) that need to be in the
release
    Reporter:  stuge        |         Owner:  somebody
        Type:  enhancement  |        Status:  new
   Component:  flashrom     |       Version:
  Resolution:               |      Keywords:  documentation
Dependencies:               |   Patchstatus:  there is no patch

Comment(by stuge):

 <uwe_> CareBear\: btw, regarding flashrom 1.0 and changelogs -- I've been
 including the 'svn log' output as upstream changelog for quite a while
 now, so this is not a big problem on debian side...
 note that I'm not opposed to put something into the Makefile to create a
 Changelog file out of 'svn log', I'm just saying it's not absolutely
 required for the debian package.

--
Ticket URL: <http://tracker.coreboot.org/trac/coreboot/ticket/105#comment:2>
coreboot <http://www.coreboot.org/>