[coreboot] Gigabyte GA-P965-S3 motherboard data and question.

ron minnich rminnich at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 16:39:21 CET 2008

On Thu, Nov 6, 2008 at 4:14 AM, Sasha Medvedev <sasha.medvedev at gmail.com> wrote:

> 3)How can I help? I suppose I was useless as programmer, may be there
> is some howtos how to adopt existing part's code. Probably I can support
> developers with this motherboard, if it brings really result. Or it
> will be easier to change my platform(for example on amd)?

It is easier to change to AMD or intel i945, which is supported.

We can always use help. If it is not code, it is writing. If it is not
writing, it is calling vendors and pushing them to do the right thing.
One thing is certain: we can ALWAYS use help!

If you would like to get a group of people together and contact intel
and try to get info on the i965, for purposes of doing the bios work,
that is a good idea.

Or you can mobilize the Ubuntu organization and have them help push on
vendors to get the information and support we need. I think Ubuntu
could be a very powerful force in this manner.

Thanks very much for your note.

thanks

ron