[coreboot] r3778 build service
info at coresystems.de
Fri Nov 28 13:37:18 CET 2008
Dear coreboot readers!
This is the automated build check service of coreboot.
The developer "oxygene" checked in revision 3778 to
the coreboot source repository and caused the following
This patch from Ralf Grosse Boerger makes debugging more comfortable.
With this patch it's possible to
- determine the according source code line for each asm statement
- determine the source code file for each asm statement
This isn't exactly trivial because cache_as_ram_auto.c gets compiled to
assembly and converted by a perl script afterwards.
This patch solves the problem
- by extending cache_as_ram_auto.inc with debug information and line
- by correcting the perl calls (".text" --> "\.text")
- by creating a disassembly with source code and line numbers.
There's one minor downside to the patch: A complete abuild run takes up
around 1.6G instead of about 700MB now. But I'm sure this is quite
reasonable for the benefits.
Signed-off-by: Stefan Reinauer <stepan at coresystems.de>
Please commit while this is being worked out.
Acked-by: Peter Stuge <peter at stuge.se>
Compilation of gigabyte:m57sli has been fixed
Compilation of via:pc2500e has been fixed
If something broke during this checkin please be a pain
in oxygene's neck until the issue is fixed.
If this issue is not fixed within 24h the revision should
be backed out.
coreboot automatic build system
More information about the coreboot