[coreboot] Interrupt confusion CK804 Tyan s2895

Rudolf Marek r.marek at assembler.cz
Tue Feb 24 20:02:44 CET 2009

Hi,
> With Coreboot and ACPI the interrupt gets routed to IRQ 0, even though
> I put 18 in the _PRT table.  X loads more quickly, but there are
> obvious problems with text highlighting.

This is OK, just the PCI line reg is not initialized. Its  used only when the
routing of PCI is done via 8259. Check
http://www.coreboot.org/ACPI_in_coreboot#acpi_fill_madt

There is some pics which explains that.

> In none of the three cases can I find the IRQ listed  in
> /proc/interrupts.  I would have expected to see it there.

It means that the driver is not using any interrupts Maybe you need to load the
"nvidia" proprietary module.

Rudolf