[coreboot] alternative issue tracking systems: InDefero or Redmine (was: Re: RFC: a "forge" for our various subprojects)

Paul Menzel paulepanter at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Feb 26 08:36:16 CET 2009

Am Mittwoch, den 25.02.2009, 21:49 -0800 schrieb Phil Garcia:
> Patrick Georgi <patrick.georgi at coresystems.de> wrote:
> > The reasons for this experiment are:
> >  - imho better usability than trac
>
> An alternative to Trac is Redmine (www.redmine.org).

I also read about Redmine. But I could not find a comparison on the Web¹
and I do not have experience with them myself.

Do you have more information?

Thanks,

Paul

¹ Searching for “indefero redmine comparison” and [1] does not list
InDefero.

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_issue_tracking_systems