[coreboot] Local server for Coreboot

Carl-Daniel Hailfinger c-d.hailfinger.devel.2006 at gmx.net
Sun May 10 16:44:39 CEST 2009

On 10.05.2009 06:12, Gregg C Levine wrote:
> Hello!
> Any issues with my setting up a local server for my Coreboot trees?
>
> Of course this does presuppose a problem. I am familiar with doing so via
> the now discontinued CVS methods, but what about doing so via SVN? I would
> imagine that I've got the complete documentation here, but I am looking for
> advice on this subject as it happens.

Do you just want to work with the code or do you want to create your own
svn server? The latter can be done with svnsync IIRC.
That said, the svn documentation (especially the free book at
http://svnbook.red-bean.com/) is really good and people in
irc.freenode.net/#svn are friendly and helpful if you run into issues
not covered by the book.

Regards,
Carl-Daniel

--