[coreboot] Veriton FP2

Joseph Smith joe at settoplinux.org
Tue May 12 12:16:52 CEST 2009

On Mon, 11 May 2009 20:54:38 +0200, Quentin RAMEAU <quinq.ml at gmail.com>
wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have got a Veriton FP2 (
> http://www.acersupport.com/desktop/html/vfp2.html)
> with a S511P motherboard, Intel 82815 northbridge and 82801BA
southbridge.

> I can do tests on it (socketed plcc32 bios and serial port available)
> I attach informations from system to this mail, I can give more if
needed.

Hello,
Unfortunately the i815 northbridge is not supported YET. It is on my todo
list. The good news is there are quite a few publicly available docs so It
shouldn't be too difficult. I just don't have the time right now to do it.
If you want, you can check the supported chipsets page periodically to see
if it has been supported yet.

http://www.coreboot.org/Supported_Chipsets_and_Devices

Joseph Smith
Set-Top-Linux