[coreboot] Development of Live-CD

Christian Ziegenrücker splatterb0y at hotmail.de
Sat May 23 23:48:27 CEST 2009

Hey folks,

I am really impressed by your coreboot project. So i decided to help, but im only familiar with basic C++ development. So i am quite sure that developing is nothing for me.
Despite that I want to create the Live-CD for coreboot that is mentiond here (-> http://www.coreboot.org/Flashrom_Live_CD). I am familiar with the creation of ubuntu live-cd's from scratch and I think that is really helpfull. If you want to I deliver a first preview-version soon. Just tell me if you want one.
I would prefer a german developer that tells me if the cd is good or bad and how things shall be changed, because i am not really good in english.

Best regards,

Christian Ziegenrücker