[coreboot] [flashrom] GIGABYTE MA780G-UD3H identify as GA-MA78GM-S2H

Stefan Roggensack someone561 at gmx.de
Wed May 27 13:54:40 CEST 2009

Hello,

when I run flashrom (r551) it identfiy my board as GA-MA78GM-S2H. But I
have a Gigabyte MA780G-UD3H.
I try to read my BIOS and it seems to work. (File size is the same as
the backup made with the Gigabyte Q-Flash; For writting I don't have the
boldness ...)
I attach the output of lspci and flashrom. Maybe the identifying could
be adjust.

Stefan