[coreboot] Merges too fast not giving a chance for proper review (was: New patch to review for coreboot: 0ae65d8 Add support for "Butterfly" Chromebook)

Duncan Laurie dlaurie at chromium.org
Tue Feb 12 00:15:13 CET 2013

On Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 2:08 PM, Paul Menzel <
paulepanter at users.sourceforge.net> wrote:

> Am Montag, den 11.02.2013, 22:51 +0100 schrieb Peter Stuge:
> > Stefan Reinauer wrote:
> > > Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 21:09:57 +0100
> > >
> > > Stefan Reinauer (stefan.reinauer at coreboot.org) just uploaded a new
> patch set
>
> First congrats to the new port!
>
> > gerrit at coreboot.org wrote:
> > > Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 22:02:33 +0100
> > >
> > > the following patch was just integrated into master:
> > > commit d7bd4eb003f5b6a13943418ae0ac53248a2e34d2
> >
> > I understand that you're eager to get things in, but maybe you could
> > let a new board sit for more than an hour?
>
> Reading the latest coreboot messages coming back to the PC I thought the
> same.
>
> > I just finished review and had one or two questions. I did find a few
> > things perhaps worth discussing..
>
> I did not even have time to look at it yet.

Sorry, I should have added +1 instead of +2.

We want to make the same code that shipped on the device available, but it
doesn't necessarily need to get committed in that form and we definitely
don't want to stop discussion or feedback.

Please do add comments and we can address them in followup commits if
necessary.

-duncan