[coreboot] State of xHCI driver, specifically for Baytrail

Mike Hibbett mhibbett at ircona.com
Fri Jun 13 12:21:30 CEST 2014

Does anyone have a view on the state of xHCI on baytrail_fsp platforms?

I've enabled xHCI ( and disabled eHCI ) in devicetree.cb, but the resulting build with SeaBIOS as a payload will not go further than displaying the SeaBIOS header string.

With both xHCI and eHCI enabled in devicetree.cb - which the comments in that file say I should not do - SeaBIOS loads, and can recognize a DVD drive attached to a USB3 USB hub.

I'm not sure whether this is a safe combination, or whether there are other settings I should change.

Cheers,

Mike