[coreboot] REACTS: Also upload failed logs to board status (was: QEMU x86_64 Q35 Automated Test Failure)

Paul Menzel paulepanter at users.sourceforge.net
Tue May 5 07:26:45 CEST 2015

Dear coreboot folks,

Am Montag, den 04.05.2015, 23:47 -0500 schrieb REACTS:

> The QEMU x86_64 Q35 fails verification as of commit 8ccdeaeb207031eea3881511acfaf3e949678f74
>
> The following tests failed:
> CBMEM_TIMESTAMP_ACCESS_FAILURE
> CBMEM_OBJECT_TABLE_TRUNCATED
>
> Commits since last successful test:

[…]

as this test run still booted to GNU/Linux, files could still be
uploaded to the board status repository. As the name of the board status
repository is not “good board status” repository, I suggest that failing
logs are still uploaded with the tag *[failed]* in the commit summary
and the failing tests (basically the email message) in the commit
message body.

In each board directory, a separate directory `failed` could be added or
`failed` be added to the directory name of the commit.

A separate branch could also be thought of.

The Wiki scripts [1] would probably need to be updated to ignore the
failed entries.

Thanks,

Paul