[SerialICE] The strangest post codes

Joseph Smith joe at settoplinux.org
Tue Apr 5 00:21:00 CEST 2011

On 04/04/2011 10:43 AM, Joseph Smith wrote:

> On Mon, 04 Apr 2011 06:20:41 -0700, Andrew Goodbody
> <andrew.goodbody at tadpole.com>  wrote:
>> Joseph Smith wrote:
>>> Ok, I see how to change the filters to do one or the other or both. But
>> how
>>> do I tell it to do "to_hw" and switch "to_qemu" at a certian point? FYI,
>>> only care about getting past Memory Init, after that I really do not
>> care.
>>
>> See the section, around line 240 in the version I have here, 'Intel
>> 82945 (reference BIOS) RAM switch' for an example.
>>
> ah ok thanks :-)

Well, it looks like in the lua script all ram access are already handled
by the target. It does not even "switch" to qemu until
ram_is_initialized. That is my whole problem is I can't even get to ram
init. So I guess I need to debug it with gdb to find out why, thanks
anyways.

Joseph Smith
Set-Top-Linux
www.settoplinux.org