For the entries marked as WIP, please see below.
|CPU works||OK||AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 3800+|
|L1 cache enabled||Unknown|
|L2 cache enabled||Unknown|
|L3 cache enabled||Unknown|
|Multiple CPU support||N/A|
|Dual channel support||Unknown|
|On-board IDE 3.5"||OK||checked with a CD-ROM drive|
|On-board IDE 2.5"||N/A|
|On-board USB||OK||only checked two ports so far, for mouse and keyboard.|
|On-board Smartcard reader||N/A|
|On-board SD card reader||N/A|
|ISA add-on cards||N/A|
|Audio/Modem-Riser (AMR/CNR) cards||N/A|
|PCI add-on cards||Unknown|
|Mini-PCI add-on cards||N/A|
|Mini-PCI-Express add-on cards||Unknown|
|PCI-X add-on cards||N/A|
|AGP graphics cards||N/A|
|PCI Express x1 add-on cards||Unknown|
|PCI Express x2 add-on cards||N/A|
|PCI Express x4 add-on cards||N/A|
|PCI Express x8 add-on cards||N/A|
|PCI Express x16 add-on cards||Unknown|
|PCI Express x32 add-on cards||N/A|
|HTX add-on cards||N/A|
|Legacy / Super I/O|
|Serial port 1 (COM1)||Unknown|
|Serial port 2 (COM2)||N/A|
|Sensors / fan control||Unknown|
|CPU frequency scaling||Unknown|
|Other powersaving features||Unknown|
|High precision event timers (HPET)||Unknown|
|Random number generator (RNG)||N/A|
|Wake on modem ring||Unknown|
|Wake on LAN||Unknown|
|Wake on keyboard||Unknown|
|Wake on mouse||Unknown|
- Using 4 512 MB units only 375 MB were accessible.
- Sometimes the link seems slow. It doesn't happen every boot. If it happens, SeaBios needs a long time to load grub. Also, the devicenodes in /dev are not in the right order according to the ports on the board. There are also the following messages during boot:
ata2: link is slow to respond, please be patient (ready=0) ata2: COMRESET failed (errno=-16) ata2: link is slow to respond, please be patient (ready=0) ata2: COMRESET failed (errno=-16) ata2: link is slow to respond, please be patient (ready=0) ata2: COMRESET failed (errno=-16) ata2: limiting SATA link speed to 1.5 Gbps ata2: link is slow to respond, please be patient (ready=0) ata2: COMRESET failed (errno=-16)
- Apart from the slowness all 5 ports seemed to work.
- If the above error didn't occur all 5 ports seemed to work flawlessly.
- In regard to the vendor BIOS the output numbers were switched. DVI-0 (vendor BIOS) was named HDMI-0 using coreboot.
- Both VGA and DVI output worked.