Difference between revisions of "ASUS P4C800-E Deluxe Build Tutorial"
Revision as of 19:47, 5 October 2008
This is just a work-in-progress status page, the port is not functional yet.
- the Intel i875P is currently not supported by coreboot, here are datasheets:
- It will perhaps need "82875P/E7210 Processor to PCI to CSA Bridge" register setup to have onboard ethernet working...
- Intel i875P Northbridge
- Intel i82801ER (ICH5R) Southbridge
- Winbond W83627THF-A Super I/O (ISA 290h) (http://www.lm-sensors.org/ticket/1469)
- Intel P4 Prescott (stepping 9) Socket 478 CPU 2.80 GHz
- 2 * 512 MB PC-3500 DDR-SDRAM Corsair XMS CMX512-3500C2 433 MHz
- RD1 PMC4 BIOS Savior on PLCC socket
- PMC Pm49FL004T-33JC - spare flash chips for work and backup (in case I flash the RD1 with a non working image)
- SST 49LF004B 33-4C-NH - spare, not tested
All output from these tools are on Asus_P4C800E_Deluxe_Infos
- dmidecode - Flash ROM chip size
- getpir - infos for irq_tables.c & mptable.c
- mptable - infos for mptable.c
- superiotool -dV - infos for Config.lb device tree
- flashrom -V - Is your motherboard flashrom capable (northbridge + super I/O + flash chip)
- lspci -tnvv - PCI bus tree from legacy BIOS
- lspci -vvvxx - PCI devices informations