Difference between revisions of "Board:hp/2760p"
(create hp/2760p page)
Revision as of 15:53, 1 February 2017
Thanks for your interest in HP Elitebook 2760p port. This port is a work in progress.
Intel_Native_Raminit has it's own status page.
Tested and working:
- S3 (Suspend to RAM)
- RAM module combinations of 0+8G, 4G+8G
- Video (internal)
- Linux (through SeaBIOS as payload)
- keyboard, trackpoint, touchpad, fn hotkeys
- fan control
- battery status
- Expresscard slot (including hotplugging)
- Sound (integrated speakers, integrated mic, external headphones, external mic)
- SD card slot
- Fingerprint reader
- Thermal management
proprietary components status
- CPU Microcode
- VGA Option ROM (optional)
- ME (Management Engine) firmware
- EC (Embedded Controller): The EC in this laptop is SMSC KBC1126. It needs two blobs in the flash chip. You can move the blob from 0x780000 to another address in the flash chip so that you can have a bigger CBFS size. Read this post for more info.
The source code is at https://review.coreboot.org/#/c/18241/. You can check it out and rebase it on the master branch.
Extract the blobs needed by EC according to this post and use dd to write it to coreboot.rom.
The flash chip of this laptop is socketed beside the WLAN slot. You can flash the firmware to another chip and replace it. The original flash chip is MX25L6445E.
You can also do an internal flashing with flashrom after you have coreboot installed and IFD unlocked.