The wiki is being retired!
Documentation is now handled by the same processes we use for code: Add something to the Documentation/ directory in the coreboot repo, and it will be rendered to https://doc.coreboot.org/. Contributions welcome!
Thanks for your interest in Lenovo X200 port. Works:
- Audio (internal speakers, internal mic, headphones)
- SD card slot
- Battery and AC indicator
- Linux (through GRUB-as-payload)
- Video (internal panel and VGA)
- Fingerprint reader.
- Windows (through GRUB-as-payload loading SeaBIOS image from disk; you have to use extracted VGA blob, dumped from memory isn't good enough)
- suspend to RAM (S3)
- Expresscard slot (including hotplug)
- Modem (probably works)
- External mic (probably works)
- dock (probably doesn't work)
- digitizer on x200t variant (probably doesn't work)
proprietary components status
- CPU Microcode
- VGA option rom (optional): you need it if you want graphics
- ME(Management Engine) => you do not have to touch it(just leave it where it is)
- EC(Embedded Controller) => you do not have to touch it(just leave it where it is)