The wiki is being retired!
Documentation is now handled by the same processes we use for code: Add something to the Documentation/ directory in the coreboot repo, and it will be rendered to https://doc.coreboot.org/. Contributions welcome!
This page lists publically available datasheets and programming guides from various vendors. It includes CPU, chipset, Super I/O, and many other datasheets.
- AMD Fam10 BKDG (BIOS and kernel developer's guide)
- AMD RS690 RRG (Register Reference Guide)
- AMD SB600 RRG (Register Reference Guide)
- AMD SB600 RPR (Register Programming Requirements)
- AMD SB600 BDG (BIOS Developer's Guide)
- AMD public documents
- The AMD64 Embedded Processors and Chipset Linux Support web page features links to supported projects (like coreboot) and links to documentation.
There are many datasheet archives on the web which may have other (usually older) datasheets which already disappeared from vendor websites.