The wiki is being retired!
Documentation is now handled by the same processes we use for code: Add something to the Documentation/ directory in the coreboot repo, and it will be rendered to https://doc.coreboot.org/. Contributions welcome!
Download Etherboot --- Please use 5.2.6
Config changes needed for LinuxBIOS support
- Select which buses etherboot should support
- CFLAGS+= -DCONFIG_PCMCIA
- For prompting and default on timeout
- CFLAGS+= -DASK_BOOT=3 -DBOOT_FIRST=BOOT_NIC
CFLAGS+= -DBOOT_FIRST=BOOT_NIC CFLAGS+= -DBOOT_SECOND=BOOT_DISK # If you would like to attempt to boot from other devices as well as the network.
- CFLAGS+= -DBOOT_SECOND=BOOT_FLOPPY
- CFLAGS+= -DBOOT_THIRD=BOOT_DISK
- CFLAGS+= -DBOOT_INDEX=0
- for btext console support
- CFLAGS+= -DCONSOLE_BTEXT
- for direct PC kbd support
- for FILO support it will make main call pci_init
- CFLAGS+= -DPCBIOS
- Compile in k8/hammer support
- Options to make a version of Etherboot that will work under linuxBIOS.
CFLAGS+= -DLINUXBIOS -DCONFIG_TSC_CURRTICKS -DCONSOLE_SERIAL -DCOMCONSOLE=0x3f8 -DCOMPRESERVE -DCONFIG_PCI_DIRECT -DELF_IMAGE