Like GPXE uses legacy BIOS callbacks, and it works well with SeaBIOS. See GPXE.
Building and Running in seaBIOS howto
Here are the goals of this howto:
* fits in 128k for easier building process * boot over an ath9k WiFi over an open/unencrypted wifi to an image that resides on the internet...
- keep pressing ctrl+b while booting
- it will give you a shell:
- You will then need to type some commands to make it boot on the WiFi from the Internet.
- Identify your ESSID
- set the ESSID
- get an IP Address
- test the official demo (requires a ps2 keyboard)