Difference between revisions of "Shuttle SN25P"
|Line 47:||Line 47:|
Make it boot to Xorg
Test onboard HW: SATA, CDROM, USB, Firewire, mouse, keyboard, audio, fan & temperature control
PCIe GFX & ethernet
Etherboot for BCM - TG3 PCIe 1x addon card
LAB ? (may need bigger flash)
Revision as of 12:21, 4 September 2008
This is just a work-in-progress status page...
The port is not functional yet.
Uwe told me where to start modifiying the code to adapt it to motherboard specificities, and more importantly, where to find the information to put in place.
- AMD K8 Northbridge
- NVIDIA CK804 Southbridge
- ITE IT8712F Super I/O
- AMD Opteron 165 dual core Socket 939
- RD1 BIOS Savior with XXXX Flash chips for work and backup
- flashrom from linux over legacy BIOS
- Serial console
- Coreboot runs
- Load & run payload (tested OK: filo & memtest86)
- Filo loads a kernel & jump to its entry point
- Kernel start to boot and hang at the console handling code, right after "Detected 1800.234 MHz processor."
- VGA (not in coreboot, not in filo, not in memtest86, not in linux kernel)
- Keyboard (idem)
- Etherboot (onboard nvidia ethernet adapter not properly configured by coreboot)
- Config.lb - OK
- mptable.c - should be OK, linux kernel apic=debug output is identical as with legacy BIOS
- irq_tables.c - should be OK too
- get_bus_conf.c - WIP, still buggy
- lspci -tnvv
- lspci -vvvxx
- setpci -s 0:0:1.0 7c.L
- setpci -s 0:0:1.0 80.L
- setpci -s 0:0:1.0 84.L
- Make it boot to Xorg
- Test onboard HW: SATA, CDROM, USB, Firewire, mouse, keyboard, audio, fan & temperature control
- PCIe GFX & ethernet
- Etherboot for BCM - TG3 PCIe 1x addon card
- LAB ? (may need bigger flash)
- Other payloads