[LinuxBIOS] Kernel panic???

Huang-Jen Wang huangjen.wang at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 03:56:17 CEST 2005

Hi,Stefan

I can't make sure the problem caused by a) or b) but the linux system
in my HD can boot with Normal Bios.In the other hand, I try the same
HD on my two machine
, one is HDAMA mainboard, and they all got the same result...so I
guess it not caused by b) .... if it caused by a), I should do what to
solve the problem?....

Hi, Ron

Attached file is my full console output......