[coreboot] Fam10h support for Tyan S2912-E

Marc Jones Marc.Jones at amd.com
Mon Aug 4 19:00:32 CEST 2008

Arne Georg Gleditsch wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a S2912 system that I'd like to run coreboot on.  As I understand
> it, both the S2912 and Fam10h is supported seperately, but some porting
> is required to make the combination work.  I'd like to work on getting
> this configuration operational.  If anyone has any pointers on how to
> tackle it, that would be more than welcome.
>
> Thanks in advance,

Hi Arne,

If you are prepared to do firmware development (socketed ROM, etc) the
port should not be too difficult. The amd/serengeti_cheetah_fam10
mainboard should be a good example to work from. It is helpful if you
have access to motherboard and chipset documents.

Marc

--
Marc Jones
Senior Firmware Engineer