[coreboot] r3393 - trunk/util/flashrom

Peter Stuge peter at stuge.se
Sat Jun 28 19:08:29 CEST 2008

On Sat, Jun 28, 2008 at 06:38:01PM +0200, Peter Stuge wrote:
> Unfortunately this patch broke flashrom on ICH7 not using SPI for
> at least one user as reported on IRC just now. :(
..
> I asked the reporter to send a message to flashrom@ and I got a
> promise about testing patches to fix the problem. :)

I had an idea. The attached patch fixes flashrom 3393 on non-SPI ICH7
at least for the reporter.

The second hunk is needed for me to be able to compile flashrom with
gcc 4.2.2. That should teach me to build test before I ack. Also
there seems to be a bit of whitespace damage in the 3393 patch.

//Peter