[coreboot] v2/src romfs->cbfs rename

Richard Smith smithbone at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 03:29:24 CEST 2009

Peter Stuge wrote:
> ron minnich wrote:
>> did you test with abuild :-)
>
> No sir. I have neither procedure nor CPU power for abuild. :\
>
> By the time I would have managed to run abuild once, the server would
> probably have run abuild thrice, including the two potential rounds
> of fixes.

Something I've always wondered about is why is abuild only in response
to a svn commit?  I think it would be quite handy if you had something
like abuild-v[23]@coreboot.org and any patch you send as an attachment
to it pulls a copy of the tree applies the patch and then runs abuild on
the tree and then emails back the results.

--
Richard A. Smith
smithbone at gmail.com