[coreboot] Hosed ms-7032, I foolishly flashed the bios with a .700

Morgan Reed morgan.s.reed at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 16:15:43 CEST 2009

On Thu, Jun 11, 2009 at 23:30, Carl-Daniel
Hailfinger<c-d.hailfinger.devel.2006 at gmx.net> wrote:
> Ah, the common trap of MByte vs. Mbit. The chips are 4 Mbit (512 kByte),
> so there won't be any overlap.

No, I'm well aware of the distinction (embedded hardware designer) you
are right though, I misread the datasheet (Saw M assumed Mb because it
was a ROM, looking at it again they say M byte (presumably because a
lot of people don't realise the difference between Mb and MB), teach
me for posting to mailing lists at 22:00 ;oD )