[coreboot] Asus F2A85-M progress

Andrey Gursky andrey.gursky at e-mail.ua
Wed Dec 19 01:42:53 CET 2012

Hi Rudolf!

2012/12/15, Rudolf Marek <r.marek at assembler.cz>:
> I think I will need to write a porting guide + specific AGESA bits.

It would be really great to have something more specifically than
http://www.coreboot.org/AMD_Family_10h_Porting_Guide!

It turned out that I've made not the best choice of my gigabyte dual
bios AM3+-motherboard, because they have changed the procedure of BIOS
restoring from manual user controlled to automatic. And I couldn't
find yet any information where this automatic is located. Maybe it
would be possible to workaround it. Otherwise I must wait until I can
get a new one.

Andrey