[coreboot] HEAD isn't compiling with CONFIG_ANY_TOOLCHAIN

Furquan Shaikh furquan.m.shaikh at gmail.com
Sun May 11 05:52:51 CEST 2014

Ah okay!

1) What board are you trying this for? Does it use a different cpu / soc
than the ones for which we have support upstream?

2) The variables ARCH-*-y depend on the config variables ARCH_*_X86_32
selected in cpu/soc specific Kconfig files. E.g.: In file  src/cpu/intel/
haswell/Kconfig, the options selected are:
select ARCH_BOOTBLOCK_X86_32
select ARCH_ROMSTAGE_X86_32
select ARCH_RAMSTAGE_X86_32

Make sure that architecture is specified for each of the three stages i.e.
bootblock, romstage and ramstage.